Sunday, September 29, 2013

Shhh, I'm Revealing a Secret... A Tale of a little Sea Monkey + Seahorse!!


Once upon a time, in a land not too far away there was a young girl who loved a young man unequivocally. Together, they created a sweet baby boy. He was their little love; and their little sea monkey.
Photo by: Mom365 

The young girl and the young man loved each other very much. Alas, their love would not flourish. Still, they adored their son, and as time passed the baby boy grew into a handsome 21-month-old.
Smile, we're in Antarctica: Empire of the Penguins!! Many Thanks to WPLG Local 10, I won 4 passes to SeaWorld Orlando!! 

And since all tales have twists and turns, so does this one. The young girl and young man shared their love again. Together, they created another sweet baby boy!! Of course, he too will be their little love; but he shall be their little seahorse.
Birth Announcement Created by: My Little Love Note

Yup, BIG changes are underway!! I am pregnant with sweet baby boy No. 2!! And as you can guess, I'm due January 3, 2014!!

Stayed tuned for more adventures, pictures and updates...



1 comment:

  1. Congrats, I absolutely love your story. It's very creative and I love all the sonograms.

    ReplyDelete