Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sonograms Galore featuring Baby Liam

When I first launched My Little Love Note (blog version), my intention was to create a space dedicated to the tiny human that would soon arrive into my world. I figured it would be a blog that would speak solely to motherhood- the ups, the downs, the glow, the mess and absolutely everything else it meant to grow a tiny human and later raise them. I needed an outlet. Frankly, I just needed a space to write.

Now, my tiny human is a 20-month-old!! I call him my little love, monkey bear or an equally endearing moniker. Most people just call him Liam. Yes I am Liam's mother, but I am more than a mother. Mother just happens to be a hat I get to wear with honor.

What I recently realized is I'm still me. I still love all things pink. I still love pretty and shimmery things. I still love books, Chanel, Chi Omega, fashion, handmade greeting cards, highlighters, Lilly Pulitzer, makeup, manis + pedis, monograms, the ocean, orchids, organization, owls, pearls, ruffles, stars, sundresses, sunglasses... shall I go on? I'm a girl that loves to discover and learn new things. I also believe life is a celebration.

And so My Little Love Note must evolve. I’m re-vamping this space to reflect who I am. Yes, I still plan to write about motherhood. I also intend to write things that speak to other facets of my life. Absolutely no limitations allowed. J

With that said, I am retiring the tab named Baby Sonograms. Not that they aren’t important. After all, they show the first glimpse of one of the most important people in my life: my son. Instead, I’m posting Liam’s sonograms here and starting fresh elsewhere.


Sonograms Galore featuring Baby Liam

First Trimester

7 weeks

10 weeks

12 weeks

12 weeks (Heartbeat)


Second Trimester

19 weeks (profile)


19 weeks (full body profile)


Third Trimester

38 weeks (head profile)


38 weeks (head profile)


38 weeks (3D face)

Hope you all enjoyed Liam's sonograms as much as I do!!


1 comment:

  1. Awe this is precious, I love sonograms. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete