Monday, February 17, 2014

Welcome to the World My Little Seahorse

Bring out the confetti!! My little Seahorse celebrated ONE month outside the womb this weekend.
Since his BOLD birth, I have been on a self-imposed social media hiatus. Many Thanks MLLN readers for your patience while I bonded with my family. Rest assured, I have been working on writing our birth story and it shall go LIVE soon. In the meantime, I’d like to officially announce the birth of my second son: Asher.
Photo By: Moondance Photography
Asher was born on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 3:03 am, almost two weeks after his due date. He weighed 8 pounds and measured 21 inches long.

Photo By: Moondance Photography
After a month home, we have settled into our new lives as a family of three. Scratch that, family of four including my mother. We are incredibly blessed to welcome Asher into our family. Of course, we still have moments of adjustments. There’s only so much my 2 year-old, Liam, can handle. He loves to lend a helping hand, but he does not fully understand his little brother’s limitations. Liam adores showering Asher with hugs and kisses. My boys are shaping up to be the BEST brothers!!
Photo By: Moondance Photography
Welcome to the world, my sweet boy. You are the perfect addition to our little family. Thank you for choosing us to be your own. I am now blessed with TWO little loves.

How do/did you plan on announcing the birth of your baby? Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comments below.

Infinite Blessings!!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't really thought about it but I am sure I will have some help with ideas ;)
    Such a gorgeous baby!

    ReplyDelete