Friday, December 27, 2013

Introducing Maven Spotlight

Dear MLLN Fans/Readers,

Many Thanks for welcoming my words, my story and ultimately my voice into your lives. It is an honor to share these humble beginnings with you. I have lofty goals for this space; and quite frankly without you, it would be nearly impossible to achieve. Thank you for allowing me to build my dream.

I appreciate ALL of you. Truly.

Thank you for choosing to read my words whether it’s me sharing my journey into parenthood, stumbling through the kitchen with recipes, crafting up a storm with DIYs or introducing you to my lovely finds through giveaways, reviews and gift guides. If not for you, those carefully planned words would fall into the void of cyberspace unheard.

One of my biggest goals for MLLN blog is to create a space that encourages conversation, provides knowledge and inspires action. Just like I strive to engage you, the companies I have the privilege of working with also look for that connection. Often, what most of us see is the product; but what about the face behind the brand? Where did the inspiration come from?

I figured if I had these questions, you may too. In hopes of bridging the gap between brand and consumer, I am creating a new section called Maven Spotlight. Here, I will introduce you to the genius behind the creation. Who knows? Maybe their stories will inspire you. J

What company/brand would you most like to see featured in MLLN’s Maven Spotlight? Share in the comments below.

Happy Reading!!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to see MAM, timi & leslie, Stokke, baba sling, GO MAMA GO DESIGNS, and 2 Red Hen to start with. I love the brands/companies and would love to know more about them. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure!! I hope to bring the Mavens behind the brands you (and my other readers) love along with many more!! Stayed tuned, I've got lots of my sleeve. :)

    ReplyDelete